Evari: Dynamic small business insurance that respond to changing circumstances
Evari offers flexible online insurance options to small businesses across Australia. With a focus on providing quality cover at a great price for tradespeople, cafes, restaurants, retailers, and professionals. Evari is created to give customers a great user-friendly experience. It is easy to buy online, and they also offer small business owners the flexibility to make changes to their policy whenever they need to, all at the click of a button.
They have been building products and features that are easy to use, giving their customers access to policies that can change with their business. With a focus on customers only paying for what they use, Evari provides quality cover at a great price.
Insurance Platform as a Service
It takes a lot of time and effort to bring insurance products and features to market for customers. Evari addresses this problem. They created an Insurance Platform as a Service to allow them to bring their new products and features to market quickly and easily, and work with their partners to give them the same capability. Insurers can utilize their technologies to distribute their new products direct to the market.
- offers fully digital, tailored insurance for small business
- developed world-first tech enabled features to make insurance a better experiences for small business owners across Australia
- allows salespeople, café and restaurant owners, small retailers and professionals to adjust their insurance coverage to meet their fluctuating needs, all from their mobile phone
- has traded traditional industry jargon and mountains of paperwork for simple policy wording and a user-friendly online experience.
- is licensed by ASIC in Australia, is a Lloyd’s coverholder and its insurance products are underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s
How it works
- Flexible cover, where a customer only pays for what he uses
- Dynamic policies
- Anywhere. Anytime. Online dashboard with 24/7 access
- Pay monthly at no extra cost
- Completely safe and secure service
Why we selected Evari for DIA Munich
It’s fully flexible insurance policies and the simple language they use to communicate really sets Evari apart, allowing a business to update its insurance at any time and the change is effective immediately.
At DIA Munich Daniel Fogarty, CEO and Cofounder, will present the Insurance Platform as a Service which is easy to use and quick to deploy.
Who is Evari?
Evari Insure (Evari) was established by Daniel Fogarty (CEO), Robert Jeffery (COO) and Brack Norris (CDO) in Australia in 2016. Its gained its Australian Financial Services License in April 2017. Evari is a Lloyd’s cover holder and launched its first general insurance product in market in September 2017. Evari has a strategic agreement with Tokio Marine Kiln and distributes through RAC (WA) and other partners.
Evari is establishing in the UK, with one founder relocated to London in August 2018 and another founder will relocate later in 2018. Pre-seed round completed in Australia in early 2017. Seed round raised in Australia and the UK completed in early 2018.
Founders Robert Jeffery (an ex-banking and technology executive) and Brack Norris (a tech entrepreneur) met at a start-up weekend hosted at Spacecubed in Perth. After working on an augmented reality start up together the pair started to look at developing an insurance product. In Feb 2016, Robert Jeffery by chance, met Daniel Fogarty (an ex country CEO and global insurer). This accidental meeting occurred at San Francisco airport. The three founders pooled their collective experience and expertise and the concept for Evari was born.
Left: Daniel Fogarty, Chief Executive Officer/Founder
Centre: Brack Norris, Chief Digital Officer/Founder
Right: Robert Jeffery, Chief Operating Officer/Founder
“While small business owners have embraced technology, and developed new ways of operating to meet changing consumer demands, their insurance simply hasn’t kept pace,” Daniel Fogarty, Chief Executive Officer/Founder Evari