Sollers: the omnichannel strategy delivered
Polish Sollers Consulting is a multinational digitalization partner of the financial industry. It supports insurers in Germany, UK, Scandinavia, Poland and other countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Based on its 20 years’ experience in the insurance and financial industry the company created RIFE, an omnichannel insurance platform designed for the needs of the insurance industry.
RIFE enables insurers to implement seamless, personalized customer journeys. RIFE helps insurers and banks to implement and manage their omnichannel strategy and increase both customer experience and sales. RIFE has an open architecture and is oriented on integrability to be swiftly plugged into new or established corporate ecosystems.
Sollers Consulting Teams have supported over 70 financial groups in enhancing their digital capabilities. Among the companies partnering with Sollers Consulting are Allianz, Axa, LV=, BNP Paribas Cardif, Basler, Generali, Zurich, Santander Consumer Bank, ING and many more.
RIFE has already proved value delivery for one of the largest insurers in Europe and one of the largest consumer banks:
- Faster product-to-market (one month)
- Easy sales channel launch (2 weeks)
- Multiproduct offer recommendations based on customer needs analysis
- Best-in-class UX combined with an intelligent recommendation engine
How it works
The RIFE platform transforms the product-centric insurance sales into a client-centric omnichannel approach.
The platform is a ready-to-go solution allowing quick integration with different source systems, including core insurance systems. All to create one coherent customer experience platform.
RIFE empowers to:
- create seamless customer journey throughout different sales and service touchpoints in line with customer preferences. It supports agents, direct sales, communicators, chatbots, call centers and hybrid channels.
- come up with tailored offers based on customer personal information to make unique propositions that cannot be compared to generic market offers.
- implement new products very quickly and change customer journeys and customer touchpoints with ‘one-click’.
- differentiate the user interface in line with customer preferences, maximizing customer satisfaction and engagement.
- centrally manage customer journeys in line with omnichannel principles. It provides an integrated approach, allowing to use contextual data to set individual actions for every customer. Many systems offer fragmented solutions for different customer touchpoints, forgetting about the context of each customer.
Why we selected Sollers for DIA Amsterdam
Sollers created RIFE, a next-generation platform, to help insurers become digital leaders.
RIFE enables insurers to ‘break’ the silo approach and integrate business processes into a seamless, engaging and personalized customer journey.
Who is Sollers?
Sollers Consulting has been founded in 2000 by MichaÅ‚ Trochimczuk and Marcin Pluta as a consulting company for the insurance sector. The company has been rapidly growing towards a global digitalization partner. It now serves over 70 corporate clients from the insurance and financial sector globally and employs almost 600 business and IT professionals from its offices in Poland, Germany, Denmark and Japan. Sollers Consulting cooperates with more than 15 technology providers such as Guidewire Software, Tia Technology, Fadata, Oracle, AWS or Microsoft.
“Innovation is not a goal, but a journey, a way of conducting business. It resembles the horizon – you can never actually get there, but it sets a direction. It is our mission at Sollers Consulting to help the financial sector navigate this road – allowing organizations to free up their growth potential.”
MichaÅ‚ Trochimczuk, Co-founder Sollers